SteveCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delta Animal Squad: Alpha?!?

Go down

Delta Animal Squad: Alpha?!? Empty Delta Animal Squad: Alpha?!?

Post  Anthem Of The Fire Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Delta Animal Squad

Alpha?!?

Clucky sat there playing World of War craft on his Microsoft Windows 95 computer, when suddenly The Thing blew right through the wall. “It’s clobbering’ time!” Clucky sat there playing that game for years without even blinking. “Must… Reach… Level 6… Damnit!” Clucky yelled out loud. 16-bit walked through the wall. “I am 16-bit; I am pleased to be a slave. Hah. Please use me as your own personal cup holder. Hah. Self-Destruction sequence in 5, 2, 3, 4, R. 16-bit explodes out of complete randomness. Clucky started to sob. “I loved that worthless piece of shit where it stood. Damnit, I blinked!”
“Was sup!” shouted Wubzy, as he blew right through the door. Things grew quite retarded at the moment. Clucky got off from his chair that was made of motor oil. “Man, you are stupid. I give you a dollar and you did the worst anyone could have possibly done with it. By the way, what did you do with it?” Clucky said. Wubzy jumped and walked right out the door. “Wow-wow-wow-wow-owo-wo-owo-wow-owo-owo-wow-owo-Wubzy, bitch.” He mumbled to himself. 16-bit regenerated and turned into burnt toast. “Hehehehehehehehehe,” thought Clucky. Clucky walked outside to see his friendly neighbor Spiderman. “Why the fuck is that entire web over you pop-tart looking house?” Clucky said. Spiderman looked at Clucky briefly, but to be exact maybe two hours. He went back into his house and thought of more ways to destroy Clucky. Spiderman wasn’t really friendly, even though everyone thinks he is their friendly neighborhood Spiderman. Mrs. UltraMegaFatLikeHotWoman came by that day. She said she was somehow UltraMegaFatLike, but I don’t understand why. Clucky ran to Pedro’s house to find Cooper the hunchback turtle was there. “Cooper, what’s up?” Clucky said in greeting. Cooper sat there like a turtle. “Where’s the ketchup?” asked Cooper. The paint on the wall dissolved. “What? Is he talking to me?” asked Clucky. “Nah, dip shit. What do you think?” replied Pedro dumbfounded. “Clucky, Copper is exactly 613 years-old. He has diabetes and a whole bunch of other symptoms. Cooper has an amazing ability to grow 70 pounds in 3 minutes. I don’t even know how. He is one fat turtle right now. I mean look at all that blubber on his body!” Pedro exaggerated. “Two things: Can I poke him and what’s that dead Arabian guy doing one the floor?” Clucky asked with a retarded look. Everyone self-destructed and that was it.
Anthem Of The Fire
Anthem Of The Fire
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : Computer, Creating games, Downloading Music, etc.
Humor : Random Stuff ^_^
Registration date : 2007-09-15

https://stevecommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down