SteveCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delta Animal Squad: All Hail To Dah Cupcake

Go down

Delta Animal Squad: All Hail To Dah Cupcake Empty Delta Animal Squad: All Hail To Dah Cupcake

Post  Anthem Of The Fire Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:55 pm

I was having nightmares for about 3 months, now. I did not know whether I was going to explode or fart, which by produce oily mints. I was all alone, until one freaking large cupcake appeared. It spoke with its holy words “Gimme’ a beer, Damnit” Then, I knew what I must do. I watched T.V. for four hours straight. The subject did not change. He still wanted a beer until she appeared. She was so hot, uh, I couldn’t even describe her. After I figured out her personality, something happened. She fell to the ground and started twitching in a way. I think she was having a sexual seizure. She told me her name was John. After all, she was one damn hot squirrel.
Pedro knocked on the door. He had white stuff. He had dah rabies. “Dude, you got to try this crap out, Phone Line!” Phone Line was one giant whale. You might be asking yourself why a whale lives in a house. The reason is simple; He caught the panic-dischage-I-phobia-glocintitis disease. Phone Line was a smart whale. He did not smoke, he ate no crack. He drank water and Gatorade all the time!
Mhh...GATORADE!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!???!???!?!!!?!??!?
The cupcake ate everyone. Afterwards, 30 years later, in the middle of Phone Line’s house Clucky took evasive action as a Kellogg’s Fruit loop cereal box. Woot, for the cereal box, and retarded Clucky!

Enjoy!
Anthem Of The Fire
Anthem Of The Fire
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : Computer, Creating games, Downloading Music, etc.
Humor : Random Stuff ^_^
Registration date : 2007-09-15

https://stevecommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down